There is talk of an OTT release but the news is that the makers are ready to wait for the theaters to open and then release their film in a big way.
The latest news now is that the makers have sold the non-theatrical rights of the film for a whopping 18 crores which are good for the range of Chay.
This includes the digital, satellite, and dubbing rights of the film. Very soon the makers are expected to start the shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?
- Viral Snap -Dil Raju’s new transformation