There is talk of an OTT release but the news is that the makers are ready to wait for the theaters to open and then release their film in a big way.
The latest news now is that the makers have sold the non-theatrical rights of the film for a whopping 18 crores which are good for the range of Chay.
This includes the digital, satellite, and dubbing rights of the film. Very soon the makers are expected to start the shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s Look Test out; First look in Dec
- It’s official: Bellamkonda Sai’s Bollywood debut under VV Vinayak’s direction
- NTR’s Oosaravelli to get a Bollywood remake
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action
- Buzz on Tamannaah and Samantha’s remuneration for Aha shows