Sekhar Kammula’s new film ‘Life is Beautiful’ will hit the screens in July. Shooting of the movie is complete and currently, post production activities are going on. The movie was supposed to hit the screens in February but it has been delayed due to issues with the female lead. Shriya stepped into the movie later as a replacement.
The movie is reportedly about the lifestyle of today’s urban youth. The lead actors are newcomers who have been selected through a talent hunt. The film is bound to get a good response in A centers and NRI markets as Sekhar Kammula has a very strong following there. Sekhar Kammula’s last film was ‘Leader’, a movie that won critical acclaim and launched Rana Daggubati’s career.
- Prabhas reveals his favorite heroines
- Climax mode on for young hero’s next
- Aditi Rao to romance star hero?
- Multi-starrer with Nani will be in ‘Rajkumar Hirani territory’: Nag
- Is Keerthy Suresh losing out on her popularity?