The audio of ‘Anamika’ was launched at mariott hotel yesterday amidst biggies from the industry. There was a classy vibe to the function which started with a comedy skit by Sekhar Kammula and Keeravani himself. Shekhar was frank and at his candid best while speaking to the audience.
He praised the work of Keeravani and his contributions to the Telugu music. He showered praise on noted writer Srivennela and said that ‘Jagamantha Kutumbam Naadi’ has been on his playlist for quite long. He urged the youth of the current generation to read the works of Yendamuri Veerendranath.
Incidentally, the director had very little to say about Nayanathara in the audio launch. The movie is gearing up for release in Telugu on May 1st. A simultaneous tamil release is being planned as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Mahesh, it’s Rakul and Lakshmi Manchu from Tollywood
- On Father’s Day, SRK launches foundation for women
- Nani turns producer for his sister’s debut short film
- A wonderful learning experience: Suriya on working with Mohan Babu
- Taapsee’s Game Over shows 100% jump on day 2
- Pooja catches Allu Arjun watching Ind Vs Pak match on AA19 set