If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Nandamuri Kalyanram starrer Sher will undergo the censor scrutiny tomorrow. Apparently, the makers are trying their best to fast finish the post-production formalities by tonight to make it to tomorrow’s censor. Sher had its audio launch last week and the film’s trailer promises an out and out mass masala entertainer.
With the sudden postponement of Akhil Akkineni’s debut film, Akhil, there has been a huge competition to grab the 22nd October spot. Already, the makers of Varun Tej’s Kanche announced that their film will release on the 22nd. Even small films like Columbus and Raju Gari Gadi have joined the Dasara race in the last minute.
Sher has Sonal Chauhan playing the female lead and the film is directed by Kalyanram’s longtime associate Malli and produced by Komara Venkatesh.
- Chiranjeevi, Rajamouli laud Geetha Govindam
- Sunil’s blink and miss appearance in Aravinda Sametha teaser
- Poll : What did you think of Aravindha Sametha’s teaser?
- Vijay Deverakonda thanks three directors for unleashing his mania
- Aravinda Sametha’s teaser trends within no time