If the ongoing buzz is to be believed, Nandamuri Kalyanram starrer Sher will undergo the censor scrutiny tomorrow. Apparently, the makers are trying their best to fast finish the post-production formalities by tonight to make it to tomorrow’s censor. Sher had its audio launch last week and the film’s trailer promises an out and out mass masala entertainer.
With the sudden postponement of Akhil Akkineni’s debut film, Akhil, there has been a huge competition to grab the 22nd October spot. Already, the makers of Varun Tej’s Kanche announced that their film will release on the 22nd. Even small films like Columbus and Raju Gari Gadi have joined the Dasara race in the last minute.
Sher has Sonal Chauhan playing the female lead and the film is directed by Kalyanram’s longtime associate Malli and produced by Komara Venkatesh.
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film