Senior hero Balakrishna participated in the Life Again Winners Walk at the RK Beach Road in Vizag this morning. The event was organized by senior heroine Gautham’s Life Again. Speaking at the event, Balayya hailed Gauthami’s efforts in raising awareness on cancer prevention.
It’s well-known that Gauthami is a cancer survivor. The actress also counsels cancer affected patients through her Life Again foundation. Knowing Gauthami’s relentless missions, Balayya, who himself heads the Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Research Institute, termed Gauthami as a real fighter.
Balayya is currently shooting an action sequence for Jai Simha at the RK Beach Road in Vizag.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans