Senior hero Balakrishna participated in the Life Again Winners Walk at the RK Beach Road in Vizag this morning. The event was organized by senior heroine Gautham’s Life Again. Speaking at the event, Balayya hailed Gauthami’s efforts in raising awareness on cancer prevention.
It’s well-known that Gauthami is a cancer survivor. The actress also counsels cancer affected patients through her Life Again foundation. Knowing Gauthami’s relentless missions, Balayya, who himself heads the Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Research Institute, termed Gauthami as a real fighter.
Balayya is currently shooting an action sequence for Jai Simha at the RK Beach Road in Vizag.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film