Kollywood actress Sai Dhansika is ready to entertain audiences with her Telugu debut film, Shikaaru. Directed by Hari Kolagani, the film has Abhinav Medisetty, Tej Kurapati, Dheeraj Aathreya and Navakanth in key roles.
The film’s pre-release event happened yesterday in Hyderabad. During the event, director Hari Kolagani said that they have been overwhelmed by the response and the judgement of the college students of Narayana Engineering College, Nellore. He also noted that the youngsters’ feedback gives energy to the entire team. Editor, choreographer Subhash Master, lyricist Bhaskarabhatla, actors and the entire team supported and gave their best for the movie, said Hari Kolagani.
He further mentioned that producer Babji gave them so much freedom while making the movie. The director wished that the entire team would get a name and fame with this movie.
Annapurna, Surekha Vani and others played supporting roles in this movie. PSR Kumar (Babji) produced the out-and-out comedy movie under the Sri Sailakshmi Creations banner. Shekar Chandra has composed music for this movie, scheduled to hit screens tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen Polishetty to collaborate with this leading production house
- Animal: First look poster of Anil Kapoor looks intriguing
- Veedu song from Tiger Nageswara Rao is powerful
- Leo’s new poster assures ultimate face-off between Thalapathy Vijay and Sanjay Dutt
- Megastar Mammootty joins the sets of Yatra 2
- Interview: Rakshit Shetty – Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati is a poetic love story