Kollywood actress Sai Dhansika is ready to entertain audiences with her Telugu debut film, Shikaaru. Directed by Hari Kolagani, the film has Abhinav Medisetty, Tej Kurapati, Dheeraj Aathreya and Navakanth in key roles.
The film’s pre-release event happened yesterday in Hyderabad. During the event, director Hari Kolagani said that they have been overwhelmed by the response and the judgement of the college students of Narayana Engineering College, Nellore. He also noted that the youngsters’ feedback gives energy to the entire team. Editor, choreographer Subhash Master, lyricist Bhaskarabhatla, actors and the entire team supported and gave their best for the movie, said Hari Kolagani.
He further mentioned that producer Babji gave them so much freedom while making the movie. The director wished that the entire team would get a name and fame with this movie.
Annapurna, Surekha Vani and others played supporting roles in this movie. PSR Kumar (Babji) produced the out-and-out comedy movie under the Sri Sailakshmi Creations banner. Shekar Chandra has composed music for this movie, scheduled to hit screens tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan in talks with other directors?
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- RC16 expected to start rolling during this time
- NBK108 is being mounted on a massive budget?
- Shyam Singha Roy lines up for three Oscar categories
- This actress was the first choice of Puri Jagannadh for Liger