Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Shirdi Sai’ has received a clean U from the censor board. The certification formalities were completed today and the movie is now all set for a worldwide release on September 6th. The movie has been directed by veteran director Raghavendra Rao.
‘Shirdi Sai’ reportedly deals with the early life of Sai and his philosophy. Srikanth, Sri Hari, Sarath Babu and other senior actors are playing lead roles. Keeravani has composed the music and A. Mahesh Reddy is the producer.
This movie is the third devotional film to come out of Nagarjuna and Raghavendra Rao’s combination.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble