‘Shirdi Sai’, the devotional flick of ‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna, has turned out to be his highest grossing film for Nellore for the second week. The movie has pulled in a share of about Rs. 53 Lakhs for two weeks. Nagarjuna’s previous best Nellore District share for 2 weeks stands at Rs 48 Lakhs
For Nellore town. the movie has earned a share of Rs. 18 Lakhs for two weeks while his previous best for the same period was 17 Lakhs. ‘Shirdi Sai’ has been directed by K. Raghavendra Rao and M.M.Keeravani scored the music. The movie was produced by A. Mahesh Reddy.
Shirdi Sai has been appreciated for Nagarjuna’s fine performance and good devotional content.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake