The makers of hero Naga Shaurya’s new film today announced that popular young actress cum pop singer Shirley Setia has been roped in as the female lead in the movie. This as-yet-untitled film marks Shirley’s debut in Tollywood.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles reveals that Naga Shaurya’s parents, who are bankrolling the project, have paid a solid remuneration of Rs 35 lakhs to Shirley. This surely must be the highest ever remuneration for any debut actress in Tollywood.
Shirley hails from an Indian origin family settled in Auckland, New Zealand. She is a hugely popular singer with millions of views on YouTube and nearly 7 million followers on Instagram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house