The makers of hero Naga Shaurya’s new film today announced that popular young actress cum pop singer Shirley Setia has been roped in as the female lead in the movie. This as-yet-untitled film marks Shirley’s debut in Tollywood.
Now, the latest buzz in film circles reveals that Naga Shaurya’s parents, who are bankrolling the project, have paid a solid remuneration of Rs 35 lakhs to Shirley. This surely must be the highest ever remuneration for any debut actress in Tollywood.
Shirley hails from an Indian origin family settled in Auckland, New Zealand. She is a hugely popular singer with millions of views on YouTube and nearly 7 million followers on Instagram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ragini Dwivedi set to make a comeback in films
- Janhvi Kapoor auditions for Hollywood films
- Venkatesh’s Drushyam 2 to kick-start on this date
- Young Telugu actress’ husband all set to turn director
- Puri Jagannadh’s special care for son’s Romantic
- Star composer for Ram’s next; Latest updates here