Senior Tollywood couple Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s younger daughter Shivathmika had made her acting debut with Dorasaani earlier this year. The young starlet had won accolades for her performance as a girl from a Telangana Dora family.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Shivathmika has signed her second film which will be directed by Krishna Vamsi. Apparently, the young actress will play the daughter of Prakash Raj and Ramya Krishna in Rangamarthaanda, the official remake of the acclaimed Marathi drama, Natsamrat. Shivathmika essays the role of a singer in the movie. An official announcement is expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- World Famous Lover’s ‘My Love’ is filled with breezy romance
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s stupendous feat in Nizam; Enters 30 Cr club
- Sarileru enters 30 Cr club; Mahesh’s never before record in Nizam
- Trivikram fulfilled my wish to score a industry hit with my father: Allu Arjun
- Pawan Kalyan’s Pink remake goes on floors
- Puri, Vijay Deverakonda kick-start Fighter in Mumbai