Senior Tollywood couple Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s younger daughter Shivathmika had made her acting debut with Dorasaani earlier this year. The young starlet had won accolades for her performance as a girl from a Telangana Dora family.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Shivathmika has signed her second film which will be directed by Krishna Vamsi. Apparently, the young actress will play the daughter of Prakash Raj and Ramya Krishna in Rangamarthaanda, the official remake of the acclaimed Marathi drama, Natsamrat. Shivathmika essays the role of a singer in the movie. An official announcement is expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life
- Your 500ml plasma can save 2 lives: Nani urges to donate plasma
- Upset Karan Johar takes a key decision