Star couple Rajashekar and Jeevitha’s younger daughter Shivathmika Rajashekar made her acting debut with Dorasaani in 2019. She went on to sign a crucial role in Krishna Vamsi’s upcoming Natsamrat remake, Rangamaarthanda. Now, the young actress has signed her third project.
Shivathmika will next be sharing screen space with senior stunt co-ordinator Vijay’s son and young hero Rahul Vijay in a romantic entertainer. Shivathmika will reportedly be seen as a medico who takes up fashion designing as a hobby. She will also undergo a drastic makeover for her role. Debutant Harsha Pulipaka will be directing the movie. An official announcement regarding the project is expected soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves
- Prep begins for Acharya’s craziest song?
- Young politician and producer Maganti Ramji passes away
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Jathi Rathnalu gets ‘U’ – Good reports all over