Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s younger daughter Shivathmika Rajasekhar had made her silver screen debut with Dorasaani last year. Since then, the star kid has been waiting for an impressive script for her second project. She seems to have found the right one finally.
Shivathmika has signed her next film which will be directed by Durga Naresh Gutta. She will be romancing young hero Arun Adith in this as-yet-untitled film. Yesteryear heroine Indraja will be playing a key role in the movie, which is touted as a comedy thriller. The film will be produced by Siva Dinesh Rahul and Iyer Nakarakanti under SKS Creations Banner. The film will have its muhurtham ceremony tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to have three releases this year
- Bengali star to play Sobhan Babu in Jayalalithaa biopic
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna