Rajinikanth’s upcoming 3D film Kochaadaiyaan is getting bigger and bigger day by day. Ever since, Soundarya Rajinkanth, the director of the film, announced the project, she has been carefully choosing the cast for this film which will be made using performance capturing technology. The latest actress to join the cast is Shobana. Of late she has been spending more time performing Bharatnayam at several high profile events and this is the first time since Mani Ratnam’s Dalapathy that she’s going to act alongside Rajinikanth. The film also stars Aadhi, Sneha and Prithviraj. Katrina Kaif is likely to play the lead role opposite Rajinikanth. Currently, Soundarya Rajinikanth is in Mumbai where A R Rahman is composing the tunes for this magnum opus. Ratnavelu is the cinematographer. K S Ravikumar has written the script. The film will be released in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV changes his film’s title, announces new release date
- Allu Aravind bags first film for his digital platform
- Mani Ratnam, Murugadoss show interest to make a biopic on same person!
- After Chiru152, Trisha signs another mega project
- Mahesh Babu’s dance feast with Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?