Andhra ‘He Man’ Shobhan Babu’s Vajrotsavalu (75th Anniversary) are going to be celebrated in a grand way by the entire Telugu Film Industry on the 30th of this month. The function will be held at Shilpa Kala Vedika in Hyderabad and the Film Chamber will be supervising the arrangements.
This was announced by senior artistes Murali Mohan and R. Narayana Murthy at the Film Chamber today. “It is very rare for an actor’s 75th anniversary to be celebrated in this fashion but Shobhan Babu garu deserves it”, said Murali Mohan. Shobhan Babu’s fans and admirers will take an active part in this event.
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next