Recently, the South Indian film fraternity was in a huge shock when MeToo allegations against the 7-time national award and Padma Bhushan recipient Vairamuthu made headlines. Popular playback singer Chinmayi and a few anonymous aspiring singers alleged Vairamuthu of harassment and threatening.
These allegations have shocked even AR Rahman, the legendary composer who has been working with Vairamuthu since his debut film, Roja. In a latest interview with a Tamil TV channel, Rahman’s sister and music composer AR Reihana revealed that Rahman was shocked hearing the allegations against Vairamuthu and asked her about him.
Reihana also said that she completely believes Chinmayi and other girls who have called out Vairamuthu, as even she herself has heard many stories of Vairamuthu harassing girls. It remains to be seen whether Rahman will continue to collaborate with Vairamuthu in future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release