Tollywood narrowly escaped a huge piracy scare. In a major shocker, the Cyber Crime Police arrested a Hyderabad-based film editor and 17 students of an engineering college in Guntur for stealing and circulating raw footage of a couple of Telugu films which are being shot at present.
The editor named Rajesh allegedly stole a harddisk from an editing suite and shared a few raw video clips of two most eagerly awaited Telugu movies with a few students in Guntur. The cops tracked the culprits’ IP addresses and arrested them yesterday. More arrests will be made in the coming days.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?