Tollywood narrowly escaped a huge piracy scare. In a major shocker, the Cyber Crime Police arrested a Hyderabad-based film editor and 17 students of an engineering college in Guntur for stealing and circulating raw footage of a couple of Telugu films which are being shot at present.
The editor named Rajesh allegedly stole a harddisk from an editing suite and shared a few raw video clips of two most eagerly awaited Telugu movies with a few students in Guntur. The cops tracked the culprits’ IP addresses and arrested them yesterday. More arrests will be made in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijayashanti paid big bucks for Mahesh’s next
- I don’t have any problem kissing on screen-Kiara
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever