Tollywood narrowly escaped a huge piracy scare. In a major shocker, the Cyber Crime Police arrested a Hyderabad-based film editor and 17 students of an engineering college in Guntur for stealing and circulating raw footage of a couple of Telugu films which are being shot at present.
The editor named Rajesh allegedly stole a harddisk from an editing suite and shared a few raw video clips of two most eagerly awaited Telugu movies with a few students in Guntur. The cops tracked the culprits’ IP addresses and arrested them yesterday. More arrests will be made in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release