Tollywood narrowly escaped a huge piracy scare. In a major shocker, the Cyber Crime Police arrested a Hyderabad-based film editor and 17 students of an engineering college in Guntur for stealing and circulating raw footage of a couple of Telugu films which are being shot at present.
The editor named Rajesh allegedly stole a harddisk from an editing suite and shared a few raw video clips of two most eagerly awaited Telugu movies with a few students in Guntur. The cops tracked the culprits’ IP addresses and arrested them yesterday. More arrests will be made in the coming days.
- Elder brother for Krish, younger brother for RGV
- Jabardasth comedian’s next based on wrestling
- Nagarjuna to undergo a striking makeover for Naan Rudra
- Poll : Which of these hit star hero films impressed you this year?
- Kamal hires US fitness trainer for Bharatheeyudu 2