Rana Naidu featuring Victory Venkatesh and Rana Daggubati, gained solid hype before the release. But things changed completely after the show was released on Netflix. The makers received huge flack for extreme obscenity and foul language in the show.
But the series gained solid traction irrespective of its criticism. But the shocking thing now is that the Telugu audio of the series has been removed from the OTT platform. For the unversed, Rana Naidu was exclusively shot in Hindi and later dubbed into Telugu. Venkatesh and Rana dubbed for their roles in Telugu and Hindi.
Did this removal happen by mistake, or was it removed intentionally? The OTT platform is yet to give a reason for this. Directed by Karan Anshuman and Suparn Verma, Rana Naidu is the Indian adaptation of the popular American TV series Ray Donovan. Suchitra Pillai, Gourav Chopra, and Surveen Chawla played prominent roles in this series.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
- Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan’s new film springs surprise at the box office
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food