The incident took place in the wee hours of Monday. It is reported that the damage has happened due to a short circuit. The seats and furniture were destroyed completely before three fire engines arrived to control the fire. No casualties have been reported.
The owners have said that the fire accident caused them a loss of around Rs. 2 crores. People who reside in the nearby areas have many memories of the Shiva Parvathi theater.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman
- Latest – Tamannah gives clarity on her wedding plans