In a shocking twist to the sensational kidnap and assault case of a Malayali star heroine, the Kerala police has arrested Malayali superstar Dileep this evening. The crime took place in February and Dileep’s name has been doing the rounds since then.
Following a written confession by the main accused Pulsar Suni, Dileep was interrogated by the cops a couple of weeks ago. According to the media reports, the police have solid proof of Dileep’s involvement in the case.
After Dileep, reports say that even his close friend and director Nadirshah, will also be arrested soon. The police are also probing the involvement of Dileep’s wife and star heroine Kavya Madhavan in the case.
In his written confession, Pulsar Suni had mentioned that he had handed over the memory card with visuals of the heroine’s assault to a person in a store run by Kavya Madhavan. The police immediately raided the store Laksyah and recovered the complete footage.
Articles that might interest you:
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Senior actor to make his own biopic
- Star hero’s wife turns Yoga trainer
- Lockdown Review : Sufiyum Sujathyum- Malayalam film on Amazon prime