Veteran Telugu actor Sarath Babu has passed away due to multiple organ failure in Hyderabad. He had been undergoing treatment for the past few days as his health had been deteriorating. Sarath Babu was first admitted to a private hospital in Bengaluru and later shifted to AIG Hospitals in Hyderabad, where he received treatment for more than a month. He was 73.
Born in Amadalavalasa, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh in 1952, Sarath Babu made his acting debut in 1973 with the Telugu movie Rama Rajyam. He went on to act in over 300 films in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam and Hindi languages. He became famous for his role in the film Nizhal Nijamagiradhu, directed by the late legendary filmmaker K Balachander.
Sarath Babu played many villainous and character artist roles in numerous Telugu movies. He is known for his performances in Maro Charitra, Sagara Sangamam, 47 Rojulu, Sitara, Anveshana, Annayya, Seethakoka Chiluka, and others. He won eight Nandi Awards for his performances in various movies. He last film is Malli Pelli, scheduled to release this Friday.
The entire film industry is in shock with the sudden demise of the renowned actor. Many celebrities have expressed their deepest condolences to Sarath Babu’s family. We at 123Telugu express our heartfelt condolences to his family during this difficult time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Spider-Man : Across the Spider-Verse – Visually okay, but lacks substance
- Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu to produce a film with a whopping 100 crore budget
- Innovative promotions make Mem Famous a double blockbuster
- Allu Aravind announces an exciting lineup of Geetha Arts’ future projects
- Guntur Kaaram’s first glimpse creates an all-time record
- Nikhil 20 is titled Swayambhu; First look poster is out now
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food