Telugu Film Industry has lost another legend this morning. Actress Jamuna garu, who entertained audiences with her spectacular performance, breathed her last this morning due to age-related issues. She was 86.
The actress’s original name is Jana Bai. Born in Hampi on August 30, 1936, the actress made her film debut at the age of 14 with Puttillu (1952). She acted in more than 198 movies in Telugu. Mooga Manasulu, Kurukshetramu, Bhookailash, Ramudu Bheemudu, and Milan are a few notable works of the actress. She last appeared in Ammammagari Manavadu (2021). Jamuna garu also acted in Hindi, Tamil, and Kannada movies.
The film industry mourns the demise of the veteran actress. Many celebrities expressed their deepest condolences to her family. The mortal remains will be taken to Film Chamber for public homage. The last rites will be performed by the end of the day. We at 123telugu express our deepest sympathies to the family of the late actress.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rama Navami special: Adhipurush new poster to be out tomorrow
- Poll : What’s your take on Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer?
- Ponniyin Selvan 2 trailer – Fight continues for power in Chola kingdom
- Press Note : Natural Star Nani’s Dasara US Premieres Today
- Buckle up Samantha fans; Shaakuntalam release trailer to be attached to Dasara prints
- Viral Video: Allu Arjun and Allu Sneha Reddy enjoying their vacay
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food