In a shocking development, senior actress Meena’s husband Vidyasagar has sadly passed away. He succumbed to a lung-related complication.
Meena and Vidyasagar got married in 2009. The latter had been suffering from a lung disease for the past few years and he passed away a short while back.
It is heard that Vidyasagar had also tested positive for Covid recently and his health condition kept deteriorating alarmingly. He succumbed to the complications a little while ago.
Meena and Vidyasagar have a daughter named Nainika.
The family plans to hold the final rites on 29 June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bhagavanth Kesari: Emotionally charged Uyyaalo Uyyaala song is out now
- Massive: Jr. NTR’s Devara to release in two parts
- Mighty blockbuster Gadar 2 locks its OTT release date
- SRK’s Swades heroine Gayatri Joshi survives a horrific car accident
- Tiger Nageswara Rao becomes the first Telugu movie to release in this language
- Photo Moment: Ram Charan meets MS Dhoni