In a shocking development, senior actress Meena’s husband Vidyasagar has sadly passed away. He succumbed to a lung-related complication.
Meena and Vidyasagar got married in 2009. The latter had been suffering from a lung disease for the past few years and he passed away a short while back.
It is heard that Vidyasagar had also tested positive for Covid recently and his health condition kept deteriorating alarmingly. He succumbed to the complications a little while ago.
Meena and Vidyasagar have a daughter named Nainika.
The family plans to hold the final rites on 29 June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s next production gets a title – Deets inside
- Impressive: Sita Ramam and Bimbisara day-6 collections in Krishna district
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?