This morning, the makers of young hero Naga Shaurya’s new film have unveiled the film’s first look. Santhossh Jagarlapudi will be directing the film.
Meanwhile, the latest news circulating among film circles is that the makers planning to allocate a budget of Rs 25 crores for the film. Considering Naga Shaurya’s market and his previous film business, this is quite a huge and shocking figure.
Senior producer and distributor Narayandas K Narang and Sharrath Marar are jointly producing this film. Delhi girl Ketika Sharma is the leading lady in this untitled film.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?
- Hansika receives a unique birthday gift from her family
- Ram Charan lauds UMUR team