It is well-known that senior hero Rajasekhar is gearing up for his Tollywood comeback with an action thriller titled PSV Garuda Vega 125.18. The film is being directed by Guntur Talkies fame Praveen Sattaru.
In a startling statement, the film’s producer Koteswara Raju revealed that the film is being made with a budget of 25 crores. This is indeed a brave move by the makers considering Rajasekhar’s recent track record.
However, the producer is confident about the movie and insists that the budget was justified in order to bring out the film without compromising on quality. The film was shot extensively in Bangkok, Georgia, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Recently, the makers canned a high octane action sequence under Hollywood stunt co-ordinators’ supervision. Vishwaroopam and Uttama Villain actress Pooja Kumar is the film’s leading lady. Sunny Leone will be seen in a sizzling song in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gharana Mogudu, Tollywood’s first 10 Cr film, turns 28
- Kerala CM acknowledges Allu Arjun’s contribution for Corona relief
- Aadi, Saikumar and Ravi contribute to CCC
- Clarification on legendary actress’ son’s suicide attempt in lockdown
- Rajamouli in plans to have no delay in RRR’s release
- NTR’s ultra stylish avatar in Trivikram’s film