The shooting for Manchu Vishnu’s comeback film, Mosagallu was stalled due to Corona lockdown. Being directed by Hollywood filmmaker, Jeffrey Chin, the film is based on the world’s biggest IT scam that was unearthed a few years ago.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Vishu has invested a whopping of ₹80 crores budget for the film. If the news turns into reality, considering Vishnu’s market allocating such a huge amount is definitely a risk factor.
Co-starring Kajal Aggarwal, Sunil Shetty, Ruhani Sharma, and Navdeep in key roles, Mosagallu’s shooting is expected to resume very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Strategic move from ‘Happy Birthday’ makers
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Star heroine appears before the court
- Interview : Krithi Shetty – It was hard to match up Ram’s energy
- Senior renowned critic Srihari passes away
- Latest update on Kalyan Ram’s next