The shooting for Manchu Vishnu’s comeback film, Mosagallu was stalled due to Corona lockdown. Being directed by Hollywood filmmaker, Jeffrey Chin, the film is based on the world’s biggest IT scam that was unearthed a few years ago.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Vishu has invested a whopping of ₹80 crores budget for the film. If the news turns into reality, considering Vishnu’s market allocating such a huge amount is definitely a risk factor.
Co-starring Kajal Aggarwal, Sunil Shetty, Ruhani Sharma, and Navdeep in key roles, Mosagallu’s shooting is expected to resume very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chaalaa anandhanga undhi: Siddharth on his Tollywood comeback
- Ali’s clever move is a lesson for many actors
- Kajal Aggarwal ties the knot with Gautam Kitchlu
- Rajamouli to wrap up the VFX scenes of RRR first
- Sudheer Babu’s Sridevi Soda Center looks quite interesting
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?