A shocking buzz on Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa has been going viral on social media since this evening. Apparently, as many as 12 crew members have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus and this in turn has resulted in Pushpa’s shoot being halted abruptly.
Apparently, the film’s unit has been working with a whopping 800 crew members in the Maredumilli Forests near Rampachodavaram. Naturally, such a huge team was bound to register a few COVID positive cases. However, the film’s markers at Mythri Movie Makers banner are yet to make a formal announcement regarding the ongoing buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Satyadev’s memorable pose in front of a single screen
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar