A shocking buzz on Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa has been going viral on social media since this evening. Apparently, as many as 12 crew members have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus and this in turn has resulted in Pushpa’s shoot being halted abruptly.
Apparently, the film’s unit has been working with a whopping 800 crew members in the Maredumilli Forests near Rampachodavaram. Naturally, such a huge team was bound to register a few COVID positive cases. However, the film’s markers at Mythri Movie Makers banner are yet to make a formal announcement regarding the ongoing buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series
- Tuck Jagadish’s promotions to kick-start soon