Rajkumar Hirani has built a reputation for being one of the best filmmakers in the country. His films like Munnabhai, 3 Idiots, PK, and Sanju have minted crores at the box office over the years. Now, in a shocking revelation, he has been accused of sexual assualt.
A leading website has alleged that Rajkumar Hirani had sexually assaulted someone who had worked with him for Sanju. The incident is said to have happened on more than one occasion between March to September of 2018. Finally, the woman, who is 30 years younger to Hirani, lodged a complaint with producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra in November.
The report also claimed that this incident has caused a major rift between Hirani and Vidhu Vinod Chopra. Even Abhijat Joshi, who is a frequent collaborator with Hirani, has taken the woman’s side and said that she has his full support. Meanwhile, Hirani has denied these claims and said that the complaint was false. Now, it remains to be seen how Bollywood is going to deal with this latest controversy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy
- Brochevarevarura Tamil remake on the cards
- Young hero ready to act in more negative roles
- Will he host Bigg Boss Telugu again?
- Venkatesh’s next to go on floors soon
- Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser update gets a date