Lip locks are a part and parcel of Indian films these days but things were not the same a few decades back. Heroines kissing their heroes was a big thing especially in Telugu cinema and even now you do not see much lip locks in Tollywood.
But did you know when was the first-ever lip-lock that happened in a film? This was in a Hindi film called Karma way back in the year 1933.
Heroine Devika Rani locked lips with her real-life husband on screen. This scene created a sensation of sorts in Bollywood and was trolled brutally.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who was the first choice for Pokkiri?