Lip locks are a part and parcel of Indian films these days but things were not the same a few decades back. Heroines kissing their heroes was a big thing especially in Telugu cinema and even now you do not see much lip locks in Tollywood.
But did you know when was the first-ever lip-lock that happened in a film? This was in a Hindi film called Karma way back in the year 1933.
Heroine Devika Rani locked lips with her real-life husband on screen. This scene created a sensation of sorts in Bollywood and was trolled brutally.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath gets a U certificate; All set for March 11 release
- Gaali Sampath is the best role of my career- Rajendra Prasad
- UV Concepts’ maiden film Ek Mini Katha aims April release
- Sitara’s cute recreation of her great grandmother’s iconic song
- Women’s Day special : Female South directors who are making waves
- Prep begins for Acharya’s craziest song?