Tamil star Chiyaan Vikram is currently working on the intense action thriller, Cobra, and Mani Ratnam’s ambitious magnum opus, Ponniyin Selvan. The star hero is also in talks with a leading Kollywood banner for his next project.
But fans were shell-shocked when a news daily reported earlier today that Vikram will be quitting his acting career after he wraps up his ongoing projects. The National Award-winning actor was rumored to spend all his future planning and taking care of his son Dhruv Vikram’s career.
However, Vikram’s spokesperson has promptly clarified that the news report is utterly baseless and that Vikram has no plans to quit his career. This clarification has come across as a huge sigh of relief to all the worried fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Viral video: Love Today actress grooves to Varisu’s hit track
- Jr NTR for Sai Dharam Tej – Deets inside
- Can Adivi Sesh repeat ‘Major’ feat with HIT 2
- Latest update on Kiara Advani’s wedding?
- Is this the release date of Vijay’s Varisu?