We all know that star hero, Vikram’s son, Dhruv is making his debut with the remake of Arjun Reddy. The film is complete but now shocking news is that the film has been stalled as of now.
The reports in the Tamil media reveals that actor Vikram was not happy with the final product and has ordered a re-shoot of the film. So, the news is that the makers will start afresh and will shoot the film once again with a new director.
Star director Bala made this film in Tamil and we need to see who will work on it again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes
- On Republic Day, Mahesh Babu pays tributes to soldiers
- Tamannaah’s exercise schedule is jaw-dropping