We all know that star hero, Vikram’s son, Dhruv is making his debut with the remake of Arjun Reddy. The film is complete but now shocking news is that the film has been stalled as of now.
The reports in the Tamil media reveals that actor Vikram was not happy with the final product and has ordered a re-shoot of the film. So, the news is that the makers will start afresh and will shoot the film once again with a new director.
Star director Bala made this film in Tamil and we need to see who will work on it again.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future