In what could be said as a shocking news, yesteryear star actress, Sonali Bendre has been diagnosed with cancer. She herself revealed this news a short while ago on twitter.
In her emotional statement, Sonali said that she is ready to take on the challenges in life head on and her family is supporting her in her tough times. The exact type of cancer is not revealed and as of now, Sonali is currently getting treated in New York for the same.
Sonali was one of the top stars of the early 2000’s and did many Telugu films like Murari and Indra. On behalf of 123telugu, we pray for her speedy recovery.
— Sonali Bendre Behl (@iamsonalibendre) July 4, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut