It is a known fact that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s 68th film is being directed by Sarath Mandava under Sudhakar Cherukuri’s SLV Cinemas LLP and RT Teamworks.
The film has gone on floors and the team is canning important sequences on Ravi Teja and another prominent cast. The announcement poster looks captivating as Ravi Teja can be seen sitting on a chair and the board shows it’s an executive magistrate office.
Billed to be a unique thriller with a story inspired by true incidents, Ravi Teja plays a never-seen-before role in the movie, and going by the poster he sports entirely a different look.
Divyansha Koushik of Majili fame is the leading lady opposite Ravi Teja in the film that has popular names in the cast and technical crew associated with it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi launches Crazy Uncles’ title song
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day