Nikhil Siddharth’s big-budget film, Spy’s shoot is going on in full swing. Directed and edited by Garry BH and produced by K Raja Shekhar Reddy on Ed Entrainments with Charan Tej Uppalapati as CEO, the team is shooting high intense action sequences as of now.
Bollywood famous cinematographer Keiko Nakahara who was part of critically acclaimed films like Mary Kom, Shakunthala Devi, and Tanhaji is seen on the sets shooting the action blocks along with Hollywood DOP Julian Amaru Estrada.
Hollywood stunt director Lee Whitaker is overseeing the action sequences. Bollywood actor Makrand Deshpande is participating in the shoot along with Abhinav Gomatam, actress Ishwarya Menon and Sanya Thakur.
The film will have its theatrical release worldwide in Dasara, 2022 in Telugu, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims