It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan is doing a film called Hari Hara Veera Mallu in the direction of Krish and the film is yet to start its shoot post-Covid scare.
The shooting was supposed to start in December first week but as Pawan is yet to wrap up the shoot of Bheemla Nayak and its dubbing, the makers have postponed the shoot.
Now, the news is that Krish has planned the shoot post the release of Bheemla Nayak in January second week. As of now, Krish is busy location hunting in Rajasthan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30