The pre-production of Rajamouli’s big budget multi-starrer with Ram Charan and NTR is on in full swing. Even a massive set is being erected in the aluminum factory of Hyderabad.
The filming was supposed to start by the end of October but the latest gossip going around is that the shoot will only begin in the month of Jan 2019. The exact reason behind this is currently unknown.
As of now, both Charan and NTR are busy with their respective projects and Rajamouli is fine-tuning the script. Watch out this space for more details on this project.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake