The pre-production of Rajamouli’s big budget multi-starrer with Ram Charan and NTR is on in full swing. Even a massive set is being erected in the aluminum factory of Hyderabad.
The filming was supposed to start by the end of October but the latest gossip going around is that the shoot will only begin in the month of Jan 2019. The exact reason behind this is currently unknown.
As of now, both Charan and NTR are busy with their respective projects and Rajamouli is fine-tuning the script. Watch out this space for more details on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
- Interesting buzz on Balakrishna’s Akhanda 2
- Official: Kamal Haasan to attend Ponniyin Selvan-2’s audio launch event
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food