The pre-production of Rajamouli’s big budget multi-starrer with Ram Charan and NTR is on in full swing. Even a massive set is being erected in the aluminum factory of Hyderabad.
The filming was supposed to start by the end of October but the latest gossip going around is that the shoot will only begin in the month of Jan 2019. The exact reason behind this is currently unknown.
As of now, both Charan and NTR are busy with their respective projects and Rajamouli is fine-tuning the script. Watch out this space for more details on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event