The pre-production of Rajamouli’s big budget multi-starrer with Ram Charan and NTR is on in full swing. Even a massive set is being erected in the aluminum factory of Hyderabad.
The filming was supposed to start by the end of October but the latest gossip going around is that the shoot will only begin in the month of Jan 2019. The exact reason behind this is currently unknown.
As of now, both Charan and NTR are busy with their respective projects and Rajamouli is fine-tuning the script. Watch out this space for more details on this project.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections