It is a known fact that Allu Arjun’s new film is being shot on a brisk pace. The latest news is that a new schedule will start on the 2nd of May. The climax portion will be shot during this time with a huge budget.
Two songs in this film are yet to be shot and one of them will be shot in the royal locations of Jaipur. With this, the entire film will be completed. Slated to release on the 23rd of June, DJ is directed by Harish Shankar.
Dil Raju produces this film on his home banner and Pooja Hegde is the female lead. DSP scores music.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief