The shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of Puri Jagan has already completed its first schedule. The latest news is that the second schedule will kick start from the 5th of April in Hyderabad.
Puri and his team are preparing to shoot some grueling action sequences in a makeover set in the aluminum factory in Hyderabad. The lead heroine is yet to be cast for this film which is produced by Bhavya Creations.
Balayya’s look will be quite surprising say sources and we cannot wait to see it.
- Janhvi Kapoor to get Norwegian honor
- Acclaimed actor turns TV host
- Sye Raa will be beyond everyone’s imagination: Nagababu
- Amid cancer rumors, star hero updates his health status
- Big surprise: Viswasam’s first single to be out in a few hours