The shooting of Balakrishna’s new film in the direction of Puri Jagan has already completed its first schedule. The latest news is that the second schedule will kick start from the 5th of April in Hyderabad.
Puri and his team are preparing to shoot some grueling action sequences in a makeover set in the aluminum factory in Hyderabad. The lead heroine is yet to be cast for this film which is produced by Bhavya Creations.
Balayya’s look will be quite surprising say sources and we cannot wait to see it.
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi