Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi’s forthcoming romantic film, Love Story’s shooting is stalled temporarily due to Corona lockdown. The film has Sekhar Kammula as the director and is supposed to hit the screens last month itself.
Now, the fresh update is that Love Story has almost 15 days shooting work to be completed and will resume only after the call sheet adjustments of both Chay and Sai Pallavi. News is that if the lockdown ends by the end of this month, the unit may go for the shooting from the second week of July.
Love Story is an intense romantic drama set in Telangana backdrop. Sree Venkateswara Cinemas LLP and Sekhar Kammula’s Amigos Creations banners are bankrolling this much-awaited film
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house