Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi’s forthcoming romantic film, Love Story’s shooting is stalled temporarily due to Corona lockdown. The film has Sekhar Kammula as the director and is supposed to hit the screens last month itself.
Now, the fresh update is that Love Story has almost 15 days shooting work to be completed and will resume only after the call sheet adjustments of both Chay and Sai Pallavi. News is that if the lockdown ends by the end of this month, the unit may go for the shooting from the second week of July.
Love Story is an intense romantic drama set in Telangana backdrop. Sree Venkateswara Cinemas LLP and Sekhar Kammula’s Amigos Creations banners are bankrolling this much-awaited film
Articles that might interest you:
- F3 set for an August release- Date inside
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream
- Tamil exhibitors demand 10% extra share from Master’s makers