Naga Chaitanya, Sai Pallavi’s forthcoming romantic film, Love Story’s shooting is stalled temporarily due to Corona lockdown. The film has Sekhar Kammula as the director and is supposed to hit the screens last month itself.
Now, the fresh update is that Love Story has almost 15 days shooting work to be completed and will resume only after the call sheet adjustments of both Chay and Sai Pallavi. News is that if the lockdown ends by the end of this month, the unit may go for the shooting from the second week of July.
Love Story is an intense romantic drama set in Telangana backdrop. Sree Venkateswara Cinemas LLP and Sekhar Kammula’s Amigos Creations banners are bankrolling this much-awaited film
Articles that might interest you:
- 26 years for Balayya’s super hit Bobbili Simham
- Deva Katta posts key update on Sai Dharam Tej’s next
- RRR and Rajamouli suffering from this major issue
- Poll : NTR or Prabhas. Whom should Prashanth Neel of KGF fame direct first?
- Nithin resumes Rang De shoot-Makes a special announcement
- Film Trivia : Guess this Telugu actor who trained in New York Film Academy?