The regular shoot of young actor Naga Shaurya’s next in Nandini Reddy’s direction has been commenced today. The film is a lighthearted romantic entertainer and senior producer KL Damodara Prasad is the producing it under his Sri Ranjith Movies banner.
For the film, Naga Shaurya has been paired up with Malavika Nair, the Malayalam actress who impressed everyone with her chirpy act in Nani’s Yevade Subramanyam. Kalyani Koduri, a regular music composer for both the producer and the director, will once again compose music for this film.
The film is a crucial test to Nandini Reddy, who is wielding the megaphone after a long gap post the disastrous result of Samantha and Siddharth starrer, Jabardasth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki girl all set for Kannada debut
- Sai Dharam Tej to team up with Tamil director?
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue