Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 26th film, under Anil Ravipudi’s direction, Sarileru Neekevvaru, had its formal launch a few days ago. The film is expected to go on floors soon.
Meanwhile, the news is that this film’s first schedule will kick-start in Kashmir from the third week of this month. Sources also reveal that an extensive long schedule is also planned in Kurnool city after the completion of shooting in Kashmir.
Being produced by Anil Sunkara and Dil Raju jointly, the film features Rashmika Mandanna as the female lead.
Lady Superstar Vijayshanthi, Rajendra Prasad and Bandla Ganesh will be essaying key roles in this message-oriented family entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?