It’s well known that national award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is essaying legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao’s wife Basavatarakam’s role in NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on NTR. Vidya has already begun shooting for her part in Hyderabad.
Speaking at a recent event, Vidya said that she is quite excited about making her Tollywood debut. “I have never delivered dialogues in other language apart from Hindi. Earlier, I did special appearances for one-two scenes in Malayalam film but in this film, I have a full-fledged role,” said Vidya.
Vidya further said that the team is really good and professional. “We start shooting sharp at 9 am and finish dot at 6 pm which is really a unique experience for me,” she concluded.
Krish is directing NTR and Balakrishna, apart from reprising his father’s role, is co-producing the film along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release on January 9, 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho pre-release business- Prabhas’ stardom to be tested
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject