It’s well known that national award-winning Bollywood actress Vidya Balan is essaying legendary actor-politician NT Ramarao’s wife Basavatarakam’s role in NTR, the highly-anticipated biopic on NTR. Vidya has already begun shooting for her part in Hyderabad.
Speaking at a recent event, Vidya said that she is quite excited about making her Tollywood debut. “I have never delivered dialogues in other language apart from Hindi. Earlier, I did special appearances for one-two scenes in Malayalam film but in this film, I have a full-fledged role,” said Vidya.
Vidya further said that the team is really good and professional. “We start shooting sharp at 9 am and finish dot at 6 pm which is really a unique experience for me,” she concluded.
Krish is directing NTR and Balakrishna, apart from reprising his father’s role, is co-producing the film along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release on January 9, 2019.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Film of 2018
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch on Christmas weekend?
- Mr. Majnu’s audio songs to be released from tomorrow
- Mahanati makes it on top five in IMDB’s list
- Launch of Sundeep Kishan’s new film postponed