Young and happening hero Sharwanand has been busy with three projects. While his Oke Oka Jeevitham is gearing up for release, Maha Samudram has also completed its production formalities.
So, he is set to shift his focus completely on his next project Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu with director Tirumala Kishore. Sudhakar Cherukuri who has some good taste and got perfect judgement skills in terms of his films is producing the new film on Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner.
Billed to be a wholesome family entertainer, the film’s regular shooting begins from today. As we can see in the poster, Sharwanand and Rashmika Mandanna has joined the team from day one itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal