Young and happening hero Sharwanand has been busy with three projects. While his Oke Oka Jeevitham is gearing up for release, Maha Samudram has also completed its production formalities.
So, he is set to shift his focus completely on his next project Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu with director Tirumala Kishore. Sudhakar Cherukuri who has some good taste and got perfect judgement skills in terms of his films is producing the new film on Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner.
Billed to be a wholesome family entertainer, the film’s regular shooting begins from today. As we can see in the poster, Sharwanand and Rashmika Mandanna has joined the team from day one itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s stylish look goes viral
- Famous Hollywood director reviews RRR – Fans are on cloud nine
- Nachav Abbai from Kiran Abbavaram’s NMBK is an enjoyable mass number
- Latest US collections of Sita Ramam are here
- OTT release date locked for Arun Vijay’s Yaanai
- Hrithik Roshan calls Laal Singh Chaddha a gem