It is a known fact that Pooja Hegde has been roped in as the heroine for Vijay Devarakonda’s Jana Gana Mana which will be directed by Puri Jagan.
The pre-production is already done and as per the news, the film will go on floors with a schedule that will feature Pooja Hegde. This schedule will start in the first week of May.
Jana Gana Mana is the dream project of Puri Jagan and is being produced by Charmee and Vamsi Paidipally jointly. It is also a pan-India project like Vijay’s other film Liger which has also been directed by Puri Jagan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?
- Ravi Teja disappointed with his latest film being shelved?
- Prithviraj Sukumaran’s dedication levels for Salaar surprises fans
- 2023 – The comeback year of the Deols