Superstar Mahesh Babu is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Bharath Ane Nenu. The film is nearing its completion and the latest we hear is that Mahesh and team are shooting in the old Amaravathi theater in the Lakdikapul area of Hyderabad.
Some key scenes are being canned on Mahesh and a few important actors in the film. Mahesh will be seen in the role of a chief minister and for this, the star hero is working day and night.
Kirara Advani plays the female lead in this film which has music by DSP. Koratala Shiva directs this political thriller.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes