The shooting of Saaho, the highly-anticipated thriller starring Baahubali Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor is going on at a brisk pace. Yesterday, the makers have officially announced that the film will be hitting the screens on August 15th.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that this film’s shoot is currently happening at a special erected indoor set in Annapurna Studios. As per the reports, a lavish pub song will be canned in this set for the next five days.
Saaho also stars Bollywood actor Neil Nitin Mukesh as the main antagonist. Sujeeth is directing this biggie and UV Creations banner is bankrolling this Telugu-Tamil-Hindi trilingual.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krishnam Raju and his daughters’ donate for PM fund
- Rajeev Kanakala’s sister passes away
- Small film’s song creates a sensation
- Never thought it will go this far: Taapsee on turning 7 in Bollywood
- Star director gearing up for second part of Jayalalitha biopic
- Makes your own masks Says Vijay Devarakonda