After locking up the entire Telugu film industry for 3 months, the Telangana government has finally given its permission for shootings from June 15. Even though an official announcement is awaited, the message has already been conveyed to the film industry bodies by the government sources.
A couple of weeks ago, several prominent celebrities met with Telangana CM KCR and requested him to allow shootings at the earliest. However, most of these stars now seem to be in no mood to resume shootings. And the reason is the sudden and steep increase in the number of Coronavirus positive cases and deaths every single day.
Apparently, most of the top league stars are wary of resuming the shootings from June 15 and are in favour of postponing the shoots at least until August or September. Also, travelling is strictly ruled out in these circumstances. It is also impossible to shoot big budget films with the strict guidelines prescribed by the government.
Another key factor is that observing social distancing on sets is practically not possible. Considering all these aspects, our stars are showing not much interest in rushing to the studios this weekend. Let’s wait for a few days to see how the industry functions in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two noted heroines in talks for Vishnu’s D & D?
- OTT Review : Andhakaaram – Telugu film on Netflix – Works in parts
- Mahesh Babu, Rajamouli thank KCR for his gesture towards industry
- Shocking – This star contestant trailing in Bigg Boss 4 voting
- Tejaswi going all bold- How much of it will help her?
- Sharwanand wraps up yet another film