Allu Arjun and Boyapati Sreenu have teamed up for the mass action entertainer ‘Sarrainodu’. The movie is getting ready for a release this April and post-production work is going on according to schedule.
As per the latest information coming out, the movie will have a short and crisp runtime of under 2 hours and 30 minutes. The decision was taken by Boyapati Sreenu as well as Geetha Arts.
Rakul Preet Singh is the heroine in this movie and Allu Arjun will be seen in a mass avatar like never before.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family