Easily the most busiest actor in Tollywood at the moment, Nara Rohith has at least nine of his films in different stages of production. The talented actor’s immediate release will be Savitri, a romantic family drama which also stars Nanditha Raj.
Recently, Savitri’s censor formalities were completed and the film was given a clean U certificate. The film’s runtime is of 128 minutes (2 hours and 8 minutes) duration. In the times when audiences are getting restless watching longer duration films, Savitri’s crisp runtime will be a blessing in disguise for the film’s box-office prospects.
Directed by Pavan Sadineni, Savitri is produced by Dr. VB Rajendra Prasad under his Vision Filmmakers banner. The film is slated to open in cinemas on April 1st.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?
- Rain temporarily interrupts Most Eligible Bachelor’s shoot