Easily the most busiest actor in Tollywood at the moment, Nara Rohith has at least nine of his films in different stages of production. The talented actor’s immediate release will be Savitri, a romantic family drama which also stars Nanditha Raj.
Recently, Savitri’s censor formalities were completed and the film was given a clean U certificate. The film’s runtime is of 128 minutes (2 hours and 8 minutes) duration. In the times when audiences are getting restless watching longer duration films, Savitri’s crisp runtime will be a blessing in disguise for the film’s box-office prospects.
Directed by Pavan Sadineni, Savitri is produced by Dr. VB Rajendra Prasad under his Vision Filmmakers banner. The film is slated to open in cinemas on April 1st.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry