The latest comedy caper, Ami Thumi is drawing some decent crowds all over the two Telugu states. The film is doing fairly well in the A centers and seen the craze, the makers have added 25 screens in both Andhra and Telangana.
The team of Ami Thumi should also thank all the releases yesterday as none of them pose a threat to their film which is doing great with a positive word of mouth.
The team is currently visiting key cities in AP and this has also helped matters much. Mohanakrishna Indrganti directed this film which has Vennela Kishore, Adivi Sesh and Srinivasa Avasarala in key roles.
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes