Shraddha Das has bagged an important role in Sudeep’s upcoming Kannada film Kotigobba 3. The much-awaited Kannada film is the third film in the franchise and newcomer Shiva Karthik is directing it this time. Madonna Sebastian and Aftab Shivdasani have joined the cast.
Meanwhile, Shraddha has been roped in to play an Interpol officer, who is based in Europe. The actress confirmed that she is modelling her role on the lines of Priyanka Chopra’s in Quantico and it is expected to be an exciting move for Shraddha in Kannada.
She was recently in Hyderabad to shoot for an English short film, and has been constantly looking at alternative avenues to play interesting roles, apart from films.
- Tabu’s Tollywood comeback with a powerful role
- FDFS : Live Updates from Jersey
- Nani responds to Mega fans’ trolling over Gang Leader title
- Anushka to replace Nayan in legendary director’s next?
- Ravi Teja putting on weight for Disco Raja
- Harish Shankar has a big task ahead